Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 situation in the UK that there may be a delay delivering your order. We are open as per normal but there is the possibility of a delay in your order once it is dispatched.
Once you have placed your order, we will deliver it between 2-5 working days.If you have ordered over the weekend or on a bank holiday, then we will dispatch your order on next working day. Orders under 2kg are sent by Royal Mail, anything over this amount will be sent via courier.
Standard delivery is £3 for all UK orders with free shipping when you spend over £35.
Once your order has been dispatched a confirmation will be sent to the provided registered email address
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
International delivery charges may vary. Please note only UK orders over £35 will receive free delivery.
Exchanges & Returns
We do hope that you will be highly satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason that is not the case then please contact us at email@example.com
If you’d like to return items please contact us within 14 days of purchase. You have a further 14 days to return the items, unused in the original condition along with proof of purchase. Once we’ve received the items we’ll arrange an exchange or refund within 14 days to the person who originally purchased the items.
We will only issue a refund if the product has arrived damaged or if there is a manufacturing fault.
If when you receive your parcel it appears to have been damaged during transit, please notify us immediately via email. at firstname.lastname@example.org, including photographs of the damaged item(s).
Exchanges & Returns Terms & Conditions
- Email us at email@example.com to notify us about the return before posting your order.
- You will need to include your original invoice together with the item(s) in its original condition and packaging.
- Mail us your parcel via a traceable mode of postage.
- No refunds will be given for taxes, duties, tariffs and excise charges levied for overseas orders either for refunds or exchanged items.
- All items that are returned and exchanged, can only be made once.
- We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from enjoying free returns if the subsequent item(s) for return or exchange are of the same item(s) as a previous order.
- Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
Please return items to:
The English Soap Company, Silveroaks Farm, WALDRON, East Sussex, TN21 0RS