Five Scented Candles Set
Create the ultimate fragrance experience with our Five Scented Candles Set, a home fragrance set that will establish a luxury ambience in any room.
Handpick five of your favourite single wick, pure soy wax candles from a range of twenty-one gorgeous scents, from classic English Soap Company fragrances, such as Summer Rose or Forest Orchid, to our ever-popular Christmas perfumes, from Fir Tree to Mulled Wine.
The English Soap Company Candles are hand-poured and made from pure soy wax. All candles are hand-poured and generously scented to produce a beautiful aroma that will fill the room.
Soy wax candles are superior to standard candles as they are made from completely natural, sustainable materials, are completely non-toxic, are longer-lasting, burning around 50% longer than standard paraffin candles.
Because soy wax candles can only hold natural perfumes (no nasty chemicals) the quality of the fragrance is far higher. Soy wax burns clean and evenly throughout to create a long-lasting aroma that will fill the room. You can read more about the benefits of soy wax candles here.
Because they contain no beeswax, our candles are also completely vegan. They are cruelty-free, and free from parabens, SLS and SLES. We make every product ourselves in the heart of the Sussex countryside, using the finest quality ingredients. All our perfumes are made in England by expert perfumers.
The 170ml single wick candles within the Five Scented Candles Set are presented in a glass container, that can be repurposed after use. All our candles are presented in a beautifully illustrated recyclable cardboard gift box, making them an ideal birthday present or Christmas gift.
How to Care For Your Candle:
• The first burn of your candle is important. Once a melt pool has formed, allow it to melt to the edge of your candle. This will help the candle burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Always trim the wick to 1cm / 1/4″ before each burn, remove the burnt part of the wick and any debris before relighting. This will help prevent ‘smoking’, blackening of the glass, stop the flame getting too hot and burning the candle too fast.
• When 2cm / 1/2″ of wax is left in the bottom, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and don’t forget the glass jars can be repurposed!
Candle Safety Instructions:
To ensure the safe burning of your candles, please observe the instructions given below:
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire.
• Always use a candleholder.
• Only light a candle if it is at room temperature.
• Do not move a burning candle.
• Do not place burning candles in a draft.
• Do not place candles near a source of heat.
• Place candles in an upright position.
• Trim wick to 1cm before lighting.
• Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
• Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
• Never use a liquid to extinguish.
Delivery & Returns:
Five Scented Candles Set is eligible for free UK shipping.
Please note, this product is not eligible for shipping outside the UK.
Standard UK delivery takes between 2-5 working days. Orders under 2kg are sent by Royal Mail, anything over this amount will be sent via courier.
Once your order has been dispatched a confirmation will be sent to the provided registered email address.
Click here for more Delivery & Returns information.