Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set
Wish your friends and family a merry little Christmas with the Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set. Featuring our Merry Christmas Soap, Merry Christmas soy wax candle and perfectly presented Merry Christmas guest soaps, this Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set will delight with beautifully illustrated packaging.
All the products within the Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set have a fresh fragrance of Christmas greenery, with a lovely soft base of delicate winter flowers, ivy and holly, evoking memories of festive wreaths. A contemporary take on a Christmas scent.
The soaps and candle are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free from parabens, SLS and SLES. They are made in England using ingredients of the highest quality, using traditional manufacturing methods. The packaging is plastic-free and fully recyclable. Gorgeous yuletide package designs make the Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set the perfect Christmas present.
Merry Christmas Soap
Wrapped in beautifully designed vintage-style festive paper, the Merry Christmas Soap weighs a generous 190g and is made with pure vegetable oils and enriched with shea butter to nourish and moisturise the skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
Evoke the spirit of Christmas with our Christmas Soap collection, a vast range of soap bars in festive fragrances. Gorgeous yuletide package designs make these items the perfect Christmas gift. Explore the Christmas Soap collection here.
Merry Christmas Guest Soaps
The Merry Christmas Guest Soaps contain three heart-shaped soap bars, perfectly packaged in a beautifully illustrated Christmas gift box. Enriched with moisturising shea butter, they are the perfect gift for a house guest, or as a token present for your loved ones or as a stocking filler. What a lovely stocking filler or placeholder for a Christmas table.
Merry Christmas Soy Wax Candle
Fill a room with gorgeous fragrance with our Merry Christmas Candle. This 170ml single-wick candle has a burn time of approximately 35 hours. The soy wax burns clean and evenly throughout to create a long-lasting aroma.
The Merry Christmas candle is made in England with pure soy wax using traditional hand-pouring methods. It is presented in a glass container that can be repurposed or recycled after use. All our candles are presented in a beautifully illustrated recyclable cardboard gift box. Click here to explore all candles.
The Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set is made in England using ingredients of the highest quality. Our products are cruelty-free and free from parabens, SLS and SLES. In addition, the paper, card and glass packaging is recyclable. Read our sustainability policy here.
Benefits of shea butter
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nuts of the shea tree, native to West Africa. Shea butter has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for centuries. Its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it a great product for smoothing, soothing and conditioning your skin.
Shea butter is highly moisturising, due to its fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. Shea butter is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and helps boost collagen production and cell regeneration, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and scarring.
Why Choose Soy Wax Candles?
Soy is a Natural Material: Soy candles are made from entirely natural materials, unlike paraffin wax candles, which are made from petroleum.
Soy is Sustainable: Soybeans are a renewable, sustainable material. The production of soy candles does not involve fossil fuels, like petroleum-based paraffin wax.
Soy Wax is Non-Toxic: Soy wax is a natural material and is considered non-toxic. Other types of wax often contain chemical fragrances (which some find induce headaches) and scent boosters. In addition, paraffin wax gives off carcinogens when burned.
Natural Soy Wax Has a Better Fragrance: The natural scent from unperfumed soy candles is much stronger and more pleasant than the scent from paraffin wax candles. Soy wax candles don’t require any chemicals to scent them.
Long-Lasting: Soy wax candles last for approximately 50% longer than paraffin candles. Because of this, they are far more cost-effective. To find out more about why soy wax candles are the best types of candles you can buy, please click here to read our blog post.
Instructions for use
Soap: Lather with warm water and wash off to leave skin cleansed and nourished. When not in use, keep the soap bar in a dry and cool area.
How to care for your candle:
- The first burn of your candle is significant. Once a melt pool has formed, allow it to melt to the edge of your candle. This will help the candle burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always trim the wick to 1cm / 1/4″ before each burn. Remove the burnt part of the wick and any debris before relighting. This will help prevent ‘smoking’, blackening the glass, stopping the flame from getting too hot and burning the candle too fast.
- When 2cm / 1/2″ of wax is left in the bottom, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and don’t forget the glass jars can be repurposed!
Soap: Avoid contact with eyes; if soap gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of warm water. Not suitable for children under 36 months. For external use only.
Candle: To ensure the safe burning of your English Lavender Candle, please observe the instructions given below:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire.
- Always use a candleholder.
- Only light a candle if it is at room temperature.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not place burning candles in a draft.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Place candles in an upright position.
- Trim wick to 1cm before lighting.
- Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
- Never use a liquid to extinguish.
Please note: the Merry Christmas Soap Gift Set is not eligible for shipping outside the UK.