Small Gift Soap and Candle Set
Create your very own fragrant selection box with our Small Gift Soap and Candle set. Each set comes with a Gift Soap, Guest Soaps, and a Soy Wax Candle. Handpick your favourite selection of our thirteen classic scents, from English Lavender to Lily of the Valley. Create your set in a matching fragrance, or mix and match, the choice is yours!
The English Soap Company Gift Soaps weigh a generous 260 grams and are encased in a beautifully designed gift packaging.
Our Guest Soaps are a perfect treat, either for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for a loved one. The beautifully illustrated handbag gift box contains three 20 gram heart-shaped soaps.
The English Soap Company soap bars are enriched with shea butter to nourish and moisturise all skin types. They are made in the UK with pure vegetable oils using traditional triple-milled methods. Triple-milled soap produces a richer lather, is longer-lasting, and have a silkier, more luxurious effect on the skin than standard soap bars.
All of our scented candles are made from soy wax to produce a clean even burn lasting approximately 35 hours. All candles are hand-poured and generously scented to produce a beautiful aroma that will fill the room.
The 170ml single wick candles within the Small Gift Soap and Candle Set are presented in a glass container, that can be repurposed after use.
All our candles are presented in a beautifully illustrated recyclable cardboard gift box, making them an ideal birthday present or Christmas gift. We make every product ourselves in the heart of the Sussex countryside, using the finest quality ingredients. All our perfumes are made in England by expert perfumers.
How to Care For Your Candle
• The first burn of your candle is important. Once a melt pool has formed, allow it to melt to the edge of your candle. This will help the candle burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Always trim the wick to 1cm / 1/4″ before each burn, remove the burnt part of the wick and any debris before relighting. This will help prevent ‘smoking’, blackening of the glass, stop the flame getting too hot and burning the candle too fast.
• When 2cm / 1/2″ of wax is left in the bottom, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and don’t forget the glass jars can be repurposed!
Candle Safety Instructions:
To ensure the safe burning of your candle, please observe the instructions given below:
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire.
• Always use a candleholder.
• Only light a candle if it is at room temperature.
• Do not move a burning candle.
• Do not place burning candles in a draft.
• Do not place candles near a source of heat.
• Place candles in an upright position.
• Trim wick to 1cm before lighting.
• Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
• Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
• Never use a liquid to extinguish.
Delivery & Returns
Get free shipping when you spend over £35 (UK Only).
Standard UK delivery costs £3 and takes between 2-5 working days. Orders under 2kg are sent by Royal Mail, anything over this amount will be sent via courier.
Please note, this product is not eligible shipping outside the UK.
Once your order has been dispatched a confirmation will be sent to the provided registered email address.
Click here for more Delivery & Returns information.